Wednesday, May 8, 2013

***MUSTACHE EARRING WINNERS!!***

The FIVE winners for these cute Mustache Earrings are......Michele Christy, Kelly Watson, Emily Peden Sorensen, Amber Littleford Walton and Krista Dailey!! CONGRATS TO YOU ALL!! Please email me at classynsassyboutique@gmail.com to claim your prize! Thanks to all for participating, I LOVED them all!!! Michele Christy- I mustache you to pick me to win...otherwise I don't think I can handlebar it! Kelly Watson- I mustache you a question, while eyebrows the Internet, mullet over. Emily Peden Sorensen- Did you hear the joke about the mustache? Never mind. I'll shave it for later. Amber Littleford Walton- I hate it when you offer someone a sincere compliment on their mustache and suddenly...........she doesn't want to be your friend anymore! Krista Dailey- I mustache you a question but I need to mullet over first so maybe I will just shave it for later.

No comments:

Post a Comment