Thursday, January 12, 2012

Valentine Day Contest!

It's that time of year again, when we let the ones we know how much we LOVE and APPRECIATE them and all they do!! Yep....VALENTINES DAY!! I would LOVE to hear your love stories, or a story about someone special in your life. It could be about a Friend/Co-Worker, Boyfriend/Girlfriend, Husband/Wife, Brother/Sister, Child/Children, Aunt/Uncle, Grandparents, Dog/Cat/Horse (any animal), just basically anything or anyone. I would LOVE you all to send me an email/letter about them and a picture. :) I will make an album on my Classy N' Sassy Boutique facebook page so everyone can see your picture and entry. Good luck and I look forward to seeing and reading them all.



FIRST PLACE WILL WIN $50.00 Gift Certificate to use at Classynsassy.net

SECOND PLACE WILL WIN $25.00 Gift Certificate to use at Classynsassy.net

THIRD PLACE WILL WIN $20.00 Gift Certificate to use at Classynsassy.net

**Also I am having a winner with the most "LIKES"! That winner will win $35.00 to use at classynsassy.net.**

Please submit your entries to classynsassyboutique@gmail.com from now until Feb. 12th.

Contest ends Feb. 13th the day before Valentines. I will announce the winners that day!
Myself and 10 others (fans) from my Facebook page will judge.

No comments:

Post a Comment