Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Winners for the "I'm Thankful For" Contest!


WOW....This contest was super hard! I appreciate ALL of you for your entries, they were all great!! Many of them touched so many of us, thanks!! Ok...so I had Myself and 10 other fans helping pick the winners...not an easy job. So...here are the winners!!

REMEMBER: LIFE EXPERIENCES TEACHES US ALL TO BECOME GRATEFUL FOR OUR BLESSINGS!


FIRST PLACE WINS $50.00 Gift Certificate to use at Classynsassy.net goes to #8-ASHLEY REED

SECOND PLACE WINS $25.00 Gift Certificate to use at Classynsassy.net goes to #5-CRISTI CLARK

We have two winners for third place!!!

THIRD PLACE WINS $20.00 Gift Certificate to use at Classynsassy.net goes to #29-KAITLYN BRU & #47- STEPHANIE WAGSTAFF!

CONGRATS TO YOU ALL!!! If the winners could please contact me through email, I will give you your codes to use at our store!! :) classynsassyboutique@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment