Wednesday, November 9, 2011

~I'm Thankful Contest!!~

So, I just LOVE this time of year and have decided to do a little contest for Thanksgiving!! I would LOVE you all to send me an email with what you are thankful for along with any picture. :) I will make an album on my Classy N' Sassy Boutique facebook page so everyone can see.

FIRST PLACE WILL WIN $50.00 Gift Certificate to use at Classynsassy.net

SECOND PLACE WILL WIN $25.00 Gift Certificate to use at Classynsassy.net

THIRD PLACE WILL WIN $20.00 Gift Certificate to use at Classynsassy.net

Please submit your entries to classynsassyboutique@gmail.com from now until Nov. 22nd.

Contest ends Wed. the 23rd. I will announce the winners that day!
Myself and 10 others (fans) from my Facebook page will judge.

No comments:

Post a Comment